Wednesday, February 26, 2014

A good one

I

Yesterday (or two days ago by the time I upload) was one of those days I wanted to post a photo or video on Instagram way too many times.  We had a really good day together alone.  By alone, I mean no gym escapes or school or babysitters;).  We have lots of those "alone" days, but typically, there may be quite a few stressed out moments and I may or may not be counting down the minutes until Alec gets home to tag team.

I will not be taking the bike on any more wagon rides alone!  Big man wants to jump out to ride all too often in traffic.


Luckily we ran into the Kesslers to help with the afternoon meltdown period.


Morning fun at the Science Center





Sweet girl has picked up a little bit of an appetite!  Here she is trying to steal Aspen's snack! 

No comments:

Post a Comment