Monday, June 17, 2013

Charlotte- 7 months!

My little girl is 7 months now and as sweet as ever.  I can't imagine a happier baby.  She seems to genuinely love life and anyone that pays her attention.  If she's not in a smiling mood, she's ready to eat or sleep.  

Eating- Just this week, I realized that she was still nursing a lot and I should probably try getting into a better solid/meal routine.  So now, I'm trying to feed her at least 3 meals a day and it has helped cut down the nursing.  And by meals, I mean baby oatmeal, greek yogurt, and other Gerber fruits and veggie.  I also just remembered that I was allowed to give her water and she likes her sipe cup even though it is Trevor's old one and way to heavy for her to hold up.  

Sleeping- Most nights, Charlotte sleeps through the night.  She goes down amazingly easy anywhere from 6:45-7:30 and I wake her to nurse her one more time before I get in bed around 10-11pm.  Then she typically sleeps until 5-7am.  However, last night Charlotte was up a lot and in my sleepy mind state, I just assumed it was a growth spurt until this morning when I realized her first tooth has broken through the gums!  Charlotte naps about 3 times a day.  She's usually ready for a snooze after being awake for 3 hours.  

Charlotte still loves to sit and stand up with support.  She loves being outside and is great at the pool watching her brother play.  Trevor and her are definitely noticing each other more these days.  

This week Trevor is doing swim camp and I'm looking forward to the one on one time with Charlotte! 





No comments:

Post a Comment