Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Girl's Beach Week (plus 10 kids 2 and under)

Last week, our play group packed up and went to the beach for the work week:).   6 moms and ten kids in one house actually worked out pretty well!  For half of the week, our family shared a room with one other mom and her two kids  Amazingly everyone in our room went to sleep at a decent time.   I had envisioned much worse!  I was really pleased with Trevor and Charlotte's sleeping routines.  We had a great time and many thanks to Emily and her parent's for hosting us all in Morehead city! All of the kids really got along well and I'm so thankful for these friends for me and the kids!!

This post is pretty photo intensive, but for more photos, check out Kelly's Blog  and Heather's Photos.
First Visit From the Ice Cream Truck!

Loving the Ocean



Sweet Wynn

Every night one mom was in charge of fixing the adult's dinner- delicious.  Except for my night, I got lazy and had pizza

There was such a neat all wooden contained play ground nearby

I didn't bring a life jacket and after seeing Trevor in the water, I realized he needed one with his "no fear" approach, so this was found in the garage and he really didn't seem to mind it. 

Swimming with Max

I wish this happened more, but Trevor preferred to be in the water with ME

Sweet Kyler

Claire and Max


The hose never gets old

Always Chugging his milk

Attempt at Group shot with the help of suckers...

Trevor and Jack

The boys wondering where Ellis ran off too

Ellis

my sweet babies

I know I'm biased, but I think that Charlotte and Wyatt are the happiest babies around

The kids LOVED playing in the boat


Cooper came for a couple of nights

We did have to do time out on the beach....

Their private beach area was PERFECT for the kids to run around

birthday suit fun in the pool

The morning we were trying to pack up, I found a sweet moment where the kids each took a seat

It was the week of the Big Rock Fishing Tournament so we walked up to the landing to watch a Blue Marlin Weigh in


 

1 comment:

  1. Love! Such a fun trip and lots of fun memories made!

    ReplyDelete