Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Oh My, it's been a while

Ever Since I upgraded my phone, my Blogging app has had problems so I've had several posts just "sitting" on my phone waiting to be published, but basically just ended up taking a hiatus on blogging since early August.  The last posts that are stuck in phone land were from our last summer beach trip to Charleston and the Isle of Palms.  We had a great time there and really this entire summer, lots of beach and pool time.




Charlotte Turned 9 months in South Carolina and had formula for the first time.  She wasn't too keen on it for the first few days, but is doing great now and even drinks some real milk since she turned 11 months.  My little girl is still small, she is less than 10% in height meaning she is about to turn 12 months and still wears 3-6 pants.  And she is around 25%  in weight putting her around 17lbs right now.  Charlotte is still an extremely happy baby and loves to smile on command, making picture taking quite easy:)  She started walking on her own just two weeks before her birthday.  She loves to babble and definitely says the sounds mama and not dada, haha.  She has 3 upper teeth and two bottom teeth.  Can't believe I'm already planning her first birthday.  Charlotte started school on Tuesday mornings in October.  She is a little hesitant to leave me, but after just a few moments, I am able to hear her calm down.  And then I get to go play tennis!:)








Things are going well now, the kids are sleeping well.  Trevor has been potty trained since August, thanks to the "potty training bootcamp" method.  He is loving his two mornings at school this Fall.  The drop offs are a LOT easier than last year.  

In other news we have moved!  We are all so very happy to be in our new home!  The additional space has been Just what we needed and the yard.... wonderful. 

Random catch up post, hopefully I'll be able to keep track of our lives more often than I've been doing lately!

Here are some pics that we took at the Bicentennial Garden to try and capture one for Charlotte's first birthday invitation.















 Big Brother wanted his turn to run full force

 And one with the the Mimi aka photographer assistant

No comments:

Post a Comment