Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Trick or Treat 2013

We had such a great Halloween!  Trevor was Thomas the Train and Charlotte was the sweetest 11 month old cow on the street:).  We had several families over for Pizza and play and even managed to get a few group shots of all the kids! 






The group pics crack me up!  At least one child at all times look like they are being tortured to sit still.  


This ones captures Trevor having a great idea....
 


 And off they go.




Trick or Treat!
 








Back home, time to sort through our treats and choose one more piece before bedtime!
 

And a few more laughs before the parents are ready to say goodnight!
 



I was hesitant about taking Trevor trick or treating, because I really didn't think he'd be that into it and why start giving him more candy when he doesn't quite realize what's going on just yet,  but boy was I wrong!  Alec and some of the other parents took the older kids trick or treating and the videos and pics are absolutely priceless!  Trevor LOVED it.  I wish I had been there, but am so thankful for the pics!  Someone had to stay home with Charlotte while she snoozed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment