Monday, April 8, 2013

Farming

I wasn't going to write a post until I uploaded our Easter shots, but that could take months (just like the NYC ones that still haven't been uploaded FROM CHRISTMAS), so I decided to go ahead and proceed with current events from my phone pics;)

We've been waiting for a warm day to head to my grandparent's house and today was the perfect day. We needed it to be warm because Trevor appears to have no concept of cold weather and only wants to stay outside and play when we visit there resulting with a freezing and whining mama.  Even though we haven't taken him to Disney, I feel confident that he would have more fun at my grandparent's farm than any amusement park right now. Best part, it's free entertainment.

Tractors, golf carts, big wheels, trailers, riding lawn mowers, dogs, they've got everything necessary to keep him amused for hours outside. And they even have a wonderful babysitter for Charlotte (my grandmother) who can hold Charlotte while I follow T Man around. 


First he got to sit in the driver's seat


Then got to go for a ride! Look closely, someone is standing by the window.



And off they go... (Lucky for Trevor, his Great Grandpa has lots of BIG and LOUD toys)


No comments:

Post a Comment