Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Charlotte- 8 MONTHS!

Time is flying.  Before I know it, I'll be sending out invitations for Charlotte's first birthday.  Charlotte is doing great in my opinion:)  She is still such a happy baby.  She loves to sit up and hold things.  She's beginning to eat and try more real foods.  She hardly turns anything down!  (a big change from her brother).  She's still only had my milk.  She's sleeping through the night with the exception of a feeding around 10:30 that she hardly wakes up for.   She usually wakes up between 6-7 and then goes back for an hour nap between 10-11.  She then takes about an hour nap in the afternoon and then goes back to bed around 7:00.  She loves her big brother and his toys.  I don't think she'll be walking in two weeks like Trevor, but I think she'll beat him on the "talking" side of things.  She is constantly babbling, I love listening to her.  Charlotte loves veggie straws, graham crackers, gold fish, puffs, toast, and baby oatmeal.  We go in next month for her well check at 9 months where we will get a weight check









Charlotte absolutely goes with the flow, will be very interesting to see if/how her personality changes throughout life! LOVE my little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment