Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Swaddled up

Can you believe that Charlotte has slept on her back in a swaddle for 8 months?  I can't hardly.  Of course, it's gotten more difficult to find swaddles that will fit and keep her contained (we are down to only one) but she truly seems to sleep better.  Even though she can roll around during the day, she always sleeps on her back.  She has been getting into the crawling position, but I haven't had to worry about her actually going anywhere yet.   However, from a starting position on her back last night, I found her this morning ready to go.  I may be saying bye-bye to the swaddle.  One other thing I forgot to mention in Charlotte's last post was about her two bottom teeth breaking through.  

My sweetest little girl was baptized on Sunday.  Need to upload some pics.  

No comments:

Post a Comment