Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Mexico!!

Last week Alec and I packed up, dropped the kids off at my parents, and flew to Cancun.  We had been wanting to take a relaxing vacation and after making the reservation, we had 4 friends join us!   It worked out great!  The resort and the location (cancun) came highly recommended to me by a travel agent.  Cancun reminded me of Vegas by the beach.  Lots going on and lots of cool hotels.  We had such a great time with the group and the food, service, and pools, atmosphere was top notch.  I uploaded most of my pics to Facebook, but here are some from my phone!


























While we did miss the kids, we were able to facetime with them multiple times a day and receive pictures of them on our phone which was GREAT all over the resort.  My parents said the babies did great and I was reminded that all of that dreaded time spent with my pump the first few months paid off.  Charlotte still has plenty of milk stored and I took my trusty pump (that I may have thought about throwing off the balcony a few times) so we are back on track with nursing.  While on the trip, we had grand visions of future trips together, hope they happen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment